- About AfS
- Our Mission Statement
- Cleft Treatment Centers
- Our History
- Quick Facts
- Contact Us
- Frequently Asked Questions
- AfS In Action!
- Get Involved!
- Cleft Lip & Palate
Donate Medical Supplies
Surplus medical supplies are made available in a variety of ways:
||AfS is able to use supplies donated from many departments: Surgical, Anesthesia, Pre and Post-Operative, Pediatrics, Nursing, Dental and Bio-Medical. We have a complete list of our medical supply needs and are happy to provide that list to you. Our needs are continually changing so please contact us for our urgent needs.|
Alliance for Smiles can also supply its UPS account information so you can ship the supplies and bill us directly for shipping costs if needed. Since Alliance for Smiles is a 501(c) 3 non-profit organization, all donations are tax deductible. AfS can supply you with a tax receipt for your medical supply donation, just send an approximation on the value of your donation.
Medical Supply Needs
We accept the supplies on the list below. If you have other supplies to donate please contact us to see if we can use them. All supplies must be unused and within the expiration date.
- Ambu Bags (adult & pediatric)
- Bovie Pencils - Packaged and Sterilized
- Bovie Tips w/ Insulated Needle
- Bovie Grounding Pads
- Coban Wrap (2" - 3")
- EKG Pads
- Hats (surgical & bouffant)
- IV Catheters (20, 22 & 24 gauge)
- IV Tubing (15 drop & 60 drop, with at least 60" tubing and 2 injection ports)
- Knife Blades (sizes 11, 12 & 15)
- Medications (contact us for specifics)
- Needles (18g, 25g - 1.25" , 27g - 1.25" , 30g - 1")
- Oral RAE Tubes (sizes 3.5 - 4 uncuffed & sizes 4 - 7 cuffed)
- Sharps Containers
- Steri-strips (1/2" & 1/4")
- Suction Catheters - 8fr, 10fr, 12fr, 14fr
- Surgical Gloves (sterile)
- Sutures ( contact us for specifics)
- Syringes w/ Luer Lock Tips
- Tape (Micropore 1", Transpore 1", Durapore 1")
- Tegaderm Dressing
- Tongue Blades
If you would like to donate supplies please call or email Paul Vazquez:
Thank you very much!